The Defender is a beautiful, air-tight, plate steel wood burning stove
with nickel-pewter trim that accents a charcoal black finish. A heavy
cast iron door with an air washed ceramic glass allows a magnificent
view of the burning fire that will enhance any hearth setting. Here's
how it works: The primary air inlet at the front of the stove ignites
the wood upon start up. Once burning, the secondary air inlet at the
rear of the firebox feeds air to the top of the stove through three (3)
ignition tubes directly above the wood. The result is that you have
ignition, or fire, at the bottom and at the top of the woodstove which,
in effect, consumes the wood. This is a very efficient method of getting
the most energy possible out of the wood that you are burning.
- Burns several hours on one fueling
- Accepts logs up to 17" in length
- Adjustable legs
- Cast iron feed door with large 14.5" x 8" ceramic glass window
- Heavy gauge 3/16" reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Adjustable high speed (100 CFM) blower (optional)
- Pewter trim accents
- Over 75% efficient
- Blower included
- Safety tested to UL Standard 1482-2010 (USA) ULC-S627-00 (CANADA)
- Heats up to 1,200 square feet.
- Up to 68,000 BTUs.
- Product dimensions: 25.5" L (w/blower) x 21" L (w/o blower) x 23.5" W x 28" H
- Weight: 265 lbs.
EPA Approved, Canada Approved