The VG900 Hearth Deluxe is a high performance coal circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy-access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile. Designed to heat up to 1800 Sq. Ft. (up to 105,000 BTU's), the Hearth Deluxe stove will last approx 8 hours per fuel load.
- TRI-AIR induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Not for use in Mobile or Modular Homes
- Stainless steel Heat Shield
- 50 lb. coal capacity
- EPA Exempt
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Heats up to 1,800 square feet.
- Up to 106,000 BTUs.
- Product dimensions: 19.25" L (w/o blower) x 32.25" W x 33.5" H
- Dimensions: 24" L x 34.5" W x 39.5"
- Weight: 250 lbs.