The high-efficiency Durango wood stove is a no-nonsense, hard-working, and air-tight wood stove designed specifically to produce a hotter fire for longer periods of time with exceptionally low emissions. This high level of performance is made possible by our Turbo Burn technology which includes a series of cross-drilled, re-burn tubes in an airtight firebox. Turbo Burn delivers secondary air to the top of the firebox for more complete combustion resulting in a hotter fire and extending the burn time up to 12 hours. EPA Certified, the Durango wood stove is one of the cleanest burning stoves on the market today, making this an exceptional appliance that's ideal for all wood stove installations.
- Burns up to 12 hours
- Accepts logs up to 26" in length
- Safety tested to UL Standard 1482-2011
- Over 75% efficient
- Blower included
- Cast iron feed door
- Heats up to 1,500 square feet.
- Up to 74,000 BTUs.
- Product dimensions: 38.5" L (w/blower) x 34" (w/o blower) x 17.5" W x 26" H
- Dimensions: 20" L x 36.75" W x 22.5" H
- Weight: 294 lbs.
EPA Approved, Washington State Approved